From Gaslamp Ball Wiki - A Wiki for San Diego Padres Fans
jodes0405 has been a GLB member since August 17, 2009. Likes long walks on the beach, baking cupcakes, Weezer, beer pong, and Nicaraguan shortstops. Constantly changing her pants.
She hates the Dodgers and their fans and Dodger fans hate her. She caused an internet uproar when she was granted the power to vote for the SBNation awards and didn't rank Clayton Kershaw high enough on her ballot for some Dodger fans' liking. Dex came to her defense regarding the vote, but jodes0405 also eloquently defended herself. She also took the time to chronicle how her actions at a Padres-Dodgers game would be quite annoying to Dodger fans.
jodes0405, real name Jodi, shares an unhealthy obsession with current Padres shortstop Everth Cabrera. Any time he makes a great play, hits a home run, or actually, whenever his name is mentioned, she loses all control and wets her pants in a way normally only associated with men.
- ↑ Clayton Kershaw Wins SB Nation NL Cy Young Award...But So Does Roy Halladay
- ↑ The Gaslamp Ball Rationale for our vote in the SB Nation Baseball Awards
- ↑ I'll take the award seriously when they tell me that I have to vote based on certain metrics or calculations.
- ↑ Who are you to say we aren't real Padres fans?
- ↑ That's exactly what it was.
- ↑ This is as simply as I can put it, and if you still don't get it, ask a 4 year old to explain it to you:
- ↑ Inb4 TL;DR...